January 24, 2009

I've gone private :)

I have been debating whether to go private with my blog for a while now. I have finally decided to do it. 

Today D and I are off to the farmers market to get veggies for chicken noodle soup. We have been making soups a fair amount now and I am still amazed at how far they go for how little you can spend. This past week we made a butternut squash and apple soup and we have had it for dinner (and most lunches) for 3.5 days! (and no, I didn't get sick of it). 

After that we are going to take the light rail over to the mission area to explore a bit. We haven't been over there yet but have been discovering some neat places that are located there and we want to check them out.

After that D and I both have to do work for school. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: