January 27, 2009

Back to school, back to school...

It is my first day of grad school! I have signed up for 3 classes for a total of 9 credit hours( full time grad status). Today I have my first studio period from 12-6:20pm. It sounds like it will cover most things I have already learned but I'm sure I will benefit from the added practice and proffesor help. I have the same class Thursday and the two classes on Friday. The first is from 9-11:20am and the second is from 1-4pm. It feels so odd to be back in classes. I packed my bag this morning with all of my drafting supplies, many of which I haven't used since freshman year of undergrad!

My week should be busy, I hope all of yours is as well :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay! I can post on your bloggy now! Good luck with school Katie Sue!! 9 days!