December 12, 2008

13 more days till Christmas!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season so far! D and I went and got a Christmas tree yesterday so it is starting to feel more festive in here! We only have lights on it so far, all of our ornaments are in storage back in Michigan because we don't have any place to store them out here. We are going to instead make gingerbread and dough ornaments this weekend! Once it is a little more dolled up, I will take some photos and post them.

It has been a busy week so far! I have been working a little and the rest of my time has been spend sewing gifts! (and I still have a lot to do!) 

D got me my birthday present a little early and once I have pictures of it clean I post those as well!  He got me a desk and a few other things and made me my own little sewing station! I love it and have already been to work making it a mess!

Tonight I am off to pull a "Lilly and Robin" original. (for those of you who follow HIMYM as religiously as D and I do). I am going to camp out at a bridal salon in hopes of getting a dress. All dresses are designer dresses(VW, ML, etc.) and are going for 499, 999, or 1499! I hope I can find one!!

Also, our save the dates have been received so I will have pictures of those to post shortly! Get ready for one huge picture post this weekend.


No comments: