December 6, 2008

First off, Thank You to "Lindsay & Jordan" for helping me out with the dress designer from the last post! Also, may I be invited to read your blog? :)

Second, I finally have a few pictures of what I have been up to the last few days! Here are a few new items I have added to my shop. Check it out @ kd22.etsy.com or just click on the link to the right ->
 One Tree Onesie & Patchwork burp cloth Patchwork Burp Cloth
Lobster Onesie
 Patchwork Burpcloth (Sold!)
 Whale of a Tail Onesie & Less than 2 Onesie (one sold, one left!)

All Onesies are Gerber 100% Cotton, size 18mo. Other sizes available upon request.

I will post images of our save the dates towards the end of next week. I want to make sure everyone gets them before I spoil the surprise and post them on here! I really hope everyone likes them. D & I are pretty proud of what we created and how they turned out. 

Well I am off to do some more sewing and wedding planning. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I love those onesies!! Soo Cute!! I cant wait to see your save the date!

said...

All of those pieces are too cute!! What talent!!

Anonymous said...

You're very talented! I'm loving the onesies! Keep up the great work!