October 19, 2008

It feels like fall

Today was the first day it truly felt like fall out here in S.F., and not just fall but midwest/ east coast fall. It was amazing :) I started off my day by getting a cappuccino at The Butler & The Chef the heading to SFMOMA to view the current exhibits. Then i headed over to the Jewish Contemporary Museum to take a look at the building (very cool architecture) and the Andy Warhol ' 10 Jews' exhibit. Andy Warhol is my absolute favorite artist and it was great to get to see so many of his works in one place. After the museum I headed to Union Square to see where this little dress boutique I am hoping to visit was located. It is closed on Sunday's but at least now I know where to go if the dress I am looking at isn't outrageously expensive (which I am sure it will be, I've always had a knack for picking out the most expensive item wherever i was..... just ask my mom, she can attest to this!)

I would post a picture of the dress I am in love with but D reads this so I guess it will have to be a surprise for everyone!

Today I am working on finishing up our Save the Dates so we can send them to get printed and get them sent out to everyone in the next week or two. About time, I know...

This is my favorite image from google reader this week. It was taken by Meg Perotti
 
Love it, love it, love it. I don't want it to rain on my wedding day but if it does I would love to put on some rain boots, especially if the were as adorable as these.

Hopefully everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

hey there! it's meg perotti. :)

http://www.elizabethannedesigns.com/blog/2008/10/14/real-weddings-lori-lee-81608/

happy sunday!!!

Kate said...

What great photos!