May 27, 2008

We are finally back! Wow, it feels like we haven't been in our apartment in ages.. probably because we haven't. The past few weeks have been pretty packed full with hoping between San Fran, the west side of Michigan and Maine. All in all though I would have to say that we got a fair amount accomplished. We got an apartment, landed an adorable ring bearer and got to see family. Now it is time to step back into real life, unfortunately, which means packing and cleaning pretty much non stop. I can't believe that in about 3 weeks we will be moving across the country. It definitely has all been coming real lately. I put in my final shift this weekend at my current job (I am jumping for joy while saying this). and D only has about 3 more shifts left for his (another yay!)

I had mentioned in an earlier post that I had found some amazing b.m. dresses a couple of weeks ago. Bad news was that they were out of them online and in most stores. Oh well at least we still have plenty of time to find some different ones. J. Crew is definitely the top contender right now. I want dresses that my b.m.'s will love and as most brides today, I want them to be able to wear them again. It isn't really a tall order but it is definitely at the front of my mind which is why J.Crew is coming out in the lead.

Here are some of my favorites right now. (all of these would be in navy)
J. Crew

I love the idea of doing navy dresses with kelly green heels but I also want to include flip flops for the ceremony considering it will most likely either be on sand. ( Plus then they can use them at the end of the night for sore feet!)

2 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

navy with green heels would be so beautiful! i like the second choice of dress.

Kate said...

I like both of the dresses-tough choice!