April 17, 2008

I'm Back!!

So I am officially back! After a week and a half of insane stress levels accompanied by being sick, it feels so good to have almost all of that over with. I still have three more exams and a project due but I'm not really too worried about those.

The next few weeks are going to be a whirlwind of actives. Here is my list of things I am doing & need to do over the next couple of weeks.

- finish studying for exams
-graduation (yay!!)
-Trip to San Fran to look for an apartment
-Trip to Maine to visit D's family
- My brothers Graduation & open house from high school
- Work :( (unfortunately I have to add that one in there)
-Engagement pictures
-Make our save the dates
-Find a ceremony location, florists & baker

Ok so that isn't all of it but I think you get the idea.

On another note, vineyard vogue had a post the other day about changing up her blogger page. I have been thinking about the same thing for a while now but can't seem to find anything. I can make my own banners but I'm just no good with HTML. I also visited the pyzam site and found nothing! It may be just me but I am past the point of 14yr old myspace layouts. I don't want a hurly or abercrombie logo or some shadow of a naked girl on my page.. There were a few cute polka dots and striped but I want something different & unique. Any ideas for me??

I'm so glad to be back, the break was just what I needed :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

The Golden Years said...

I'm glad your back, yay!

Graduation is 9 days away.. omg.