April 15, 2008

I got tagged, Twice!!

I know I promised my proposal but I will have that for you later tonight or early tomorrow.


I got tagged by A Windy City Wedding & Vineyard Vogue so here goes

RULES:
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

6 unimportant things about myself:

1. I loooove the smell of chlorine. I'm sure being a swimmer helped that one.
2.I swam competitively for 12 years and just gave it up 2 years ago... I will probably be starting up again in San Fran
s. I am addicted to orange juice. I can drink a gallon of it in less than 24 hours...
4. I never considered myself to have a 'best friend" that spot was always reserved for my mom
5. I was never the girly girly type growing up. I would rather play legos than dream about being a princess. I firmly believe that most girls DID NOT grow up dreaming about their wedding day.
6. I have driven the same car since my Junior year of high school & im hoping she will make it just a few more months

I tag:
1. Lucky Me!
2. Tie the knot
3. Snippet and Ink
4. A little sussy
5. I heart peonies
6. sf girl by bay

Enjoy!

1 comment:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

hi there! i found your blog through jenna's that bride blog and added you to my reader so i can follow up on your wedding progress!

you love the smell of chlorine? me too! it makes me happy and makes me think of summer and swimming pools and NOT having to work and be an adult!