March 16, 2008

We're Back!

Thanks to all of you who left comments and suggestions!

Chicago was amazing as always, the first day we arrived it was 65 degrees! It was such a nice break from all of this cold, snowy yuck! We ended up visiting ANL on Friday morning while they were setting up for wedding. It was so amazing to see the site in real life as opposed to pictures. I am in love with all of the exposed brick and rawness of the space. Also during our visit we were able to attend the Chicago History Museums Bridal Show and Cupcakes. The bridal show was amazing but unfortunately we didn't have as good of an experience with Cupcakes. We were however able to make some good decisions based on both visits and now have a better idea of what we are looking for.

I'm going to stop this one a bit early but I'm sure I'll be back again tomorrow to finish where I left off. This weekend has been a whirlwind of activity and I am completely exhausted. Add to that the "wedding tension" between a few select people and I'm sure you all can empathize with my need to either go for a run or lay down.

No comments: