February 26, 2008

Say Cheese!

Having the week off has given me a lot of time for research. Today I have spent most of my time dedicated to finding a photographer for our engagement photos. Many wedding packages come with an engagement session included but because we will be doing a destination wedding we needed to find someone closer to home just for the engagement session. After looking at photographer after photographer I think I have found the winner. Amy Carroll, check out her blog she just started with fellow photographer Jen from JK Photography.

Amy's style is very fresh and casual. I like that there is an element of fun to all of her photos. Here are a few examples of her engagement photos:




I thought this engagment photo was so cute



I am getting really excited about our engagement photos because we are planning to use one of the images for our save the dates. It also doesnt help that I am finding a ton of cute clothes at J.Crew this season that are perfect for engagement photos! Here are a few of my favorite pieces from J.Crew's newest collection:

The Kate Dress (how appropriate)


2 comments:

jessica lynn said...

Hi there! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I look forward to reading yours! If you want me to send you more nautical inspiration, just contact me thru my blog (my e-mail should accessible thru the "contact us" link be on the right hand side of the current/top page of my blog). I have lots of nautical inspiration that I never shared on my blog =)

A Windy City Wedding said...

I love that first dress, buy that one! But anything at JCrew these days is awesome.