May 1, 2009

My bucket list, sort of.

Before we get to the bucket list,
I love sales. I rarely buy anything not on sake or at a discounted price(many of you know this from shopping with me). Lately to get my retail fix, I "virtual shop" aka I go online and fill my shopping bag with anything I like. At the end I simply leave the site and go back to work. This seems to work though because I get my retail fix without spending money and I can do it as often as I need to! (you should try it). The other day I was able to fill my bag with 4dresses, a pair of heels, a pair of ballet flats, a pair of leather flip flops, 3 sweaters and socks all for $950.00. This was all from J.Crew and everything typically ran double to triple the price I got it for. I may just go back and actually purchase a few of the dresses. With so many weddings, showers and events this summer it would be nice to not wear the same outfit to all of it(and you really can't beat a $50 dress from j.crew)


My bucket list:

* Live in another country for a while
*learn a foreign language and speak is fairly fluently (no spanish though)
* Start a non profit organization
* Travel to Africa
*Visit every continent (I'm ok without China...)
*Work with animals
* Be the Daniel Burnham of Detroit
*Visit every state in the U.S.
* Create an influential building or structure
*Have children
*swim with dolfins
*Hike the appalachian trial end to end in one go
*Hike patagonia
*Visit Alaska before it's gone (and we are too)




This is just the beginning of it


I'm off to visit Tap plastics and spend way too much money on materials for my models. Hopefully they will get one more project into Spring Show for me.

By the way; Spring show is May 21. You should come, it's a pretty big deal.


No comments: