October 31, 2008

Pretty Picture Post

The following are random, but pretty, pictures I have been saving over the course of the week. 

Pottery Barn vases, monogramed and grouped with a few simple buds would look beautiful on an entry table or guest book table at the reception.
 
I am in love with this photo. The water, the clean, fresh & timeless appeal of the table. Now if only I could get my guest list down to 12... (image found on Ritzy Bee Blog)
This photo reminded me of D. If only the tractor was a John Deer... (image found on Ritzy Bee Blog)
I love the cake stand resting on top of the wrapped books (or wood blocks? I'm not sure). This is a great idea to showcase your cake and incorporate your wedding colors if you have an all white cake. (Image found on Snippet and Ink)
Great idea from Martha Stewart as a way to hang your wedding photos. I love how it has a clean, modern aesthetic to it.

Love her hair :) 
(image found on weddingbee)

Since the upload is working to order our save the dates, this is how my lunch hour was sent. Now it's back to work! Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

AEOT said...

Love the ocean front pic. Wow!!