August 9, 2008

The little ones

I always get so excited looking at flower girl and ring bearer outfits. I don't think it hurts that we have the cutest kids in the world in our wedding. Here are D & I's idea so far of what we want the little gals and guy to be in :) (plus a few pretty pictures too)

flower girls:

ring bearer: 

I was also playing with these alternatives for the girls:
)
A pink tutu would be adorable and so much fun for the girls. (image found on TuTucuteBaby's Etsy shop. check out all of her adorable tutu's for little ones!)
and these alternative shoes for the little man:


little jacks! 

Now on to some pretty images:


This photo makes me so tempted to buy pink converse's just so i can take one exactly like this.
I wonder how many different shoes are too many for one day?? Heels for the shots downtown and entrance into the reception, ballet flats for dancing, converse for this picture, and maybe even a pair of pink or green heels so I can get a shot like this;

A few more before I make red velvet whoopie pies(hopefully they will turn out almost as well as Umpi's version) and head out to get plants for Moe's new 12 gallon tank! (yep, we more than doubled the size of his old one, lucky guy)
 absolutely perfect :)
 apple details; loving it
yes, please.


I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I am going to be spending mine relaxing and getting a few things done today and then tomorrow D & I are going to the zoo! (I loooooove animals, and zoo's, and aquariums.... you get the idea)

also, on Monday I will be starting my 2 week detox/ cleanse so wish me good luck! I will let you know how it goes :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little J. Crew flower girl ensemble is so adorable!! Especially the headband, which I am partial to since I have one myself :) Love it all!

The Golden Years said...

Its all sooo cute! Have you made any for sure decisions on wedding things? (besides reception location!) Remember, you let me know if you need anything done in Michigan!!

PS-I called you on Saturday! Miss you and would love to chat!