June 11, 2008

Inspirational Images

This is my first day posting with my new macbook pro. I am absolutely in love with it! It is already making the wedding searching and researching so much easier. Here are a few images I have found over the past day that i am absolutely in love with.


Update:

I just map quested our trip across the country. It is going to be sooooo long. If anyone knows of any neat/interesting stops along the way let me know! We will be traveling primarily I-80W and I-280W. We are hoping to break up the trip by stopping at cool local dinners/dives, large balls of yarn, etc. ( you get the idea haha). Thanks in advance for any help you all may have!


5 comments:

jessica lynn said...

love the idea of the starfish inside of the vase

The Golden Years said...

Beautiful inspirations my dear.. I can tell the Mac is wonderful :)

We still aren't for sure for the 20th, and definitely can't come earlier since we both work.. soooo if he can scoot out of work early on the 20th, we may be able to make something happen.. I'll keep you posted!

The Golden Years said...

PS- I Tagged you!

AEOT said...

If you are driving through Denver, try to stop at Beau Jo's pizza. It's one of the best pizza's I've ever had (from a current Chicagoan, that's pretty good!).

Kate said...

Ooh I love the starfish one!