June 19, 2008

2 more days

we got our apartment all packed up last night. It took 4 people and 9 hours but we finally got it all in. We ended up getting rid of a lot of stuff and donating even more. We are now back at my parents house tying up loose ends, finishing a little laundry, and spending time with friends and family. Tomorrow night we have a small goodbye party at the local brewery and the next morning we will be taking off bright and early. I will try to post as much as I can from the road but it will all depend on where I can get internet connection from. I'll leave you now with a shot of the moving truck. It is definitely packed full!
 


1 comment:

The Golden Years said...

You guys are really gone! :(

But I'm sure the road trip is a blast and you have a new, amazing life waiting for you in San Fran! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

PS-Your card was so sweet! We had a great time with you guys, and you're two pretty amazing friends yourselves! Lots of love from Michigan!