March 4, 2008

Wedding Jewelry

I lived in San Fran this past summer for a couple of months and while there I found some amazing & inexpensive jewelry at the Ferry Buildings Farmers Market. You have to check these girls out. All of their jewelry is hand-made in San Fran.

First: Tonaj


How amazing would this look for bridesmaids in a waterfront wedding! The best part, it is only $40.00!!

These earrings come in copper or gold wire and would fit in perfectly with the tying the knot theme! ($15.00!!!!)



Second: The Weekend Store


All of her bracelets can be custom made with any keys you want. What a great idea for the DIY wedding. You could also use them for bridesmaids and give them each their name of initials. ($56.00 & free shipping)


($36.00 & free shipping)


($18.00)

($36.00)

ENJOY!

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Ooh, I have a single "A" that I wear on a necklace! I always get compliments on it.

SydneySue said...

Katie,

Your Aunt Kris and I love the 3 Black Stone necklace. We will each take one. Oh wait, you mean you are not buying us one:(

Love,
Mom